Can you imagine that more than three weeks have passed
already since we have started university? This third week was very significant
because we were presented with our very first assignment in CSC165. I must say
that many of us have put in a lot of blood, sweat and tears in completing
Assignment 1. This was an extremely productive as well as a thinking based
assignment which required my group and me to apply all the material that was
covered in the lectures so far. Some of
the questions were quite straightforward as they were more “warm up” questions
to prepare for the more challenging ones. We each had our own individual
interpretations for some of the more challenging questions such as numbers 3
and 5.
We had some trouble with those two questions in particular
because it relied heavily on how you interpret what it was asking as well as identifying
all the possible scenarios. Some of the questions I had problems understanding
how to write in symbol form because it turned out to be more complex than I personally
anticipated. However, with the avid support systems and teamwork provided by my
teammates, we were able to each contribute in our own ways for each of the
questions. We in-cooperated each other’s ideas and asked questions when we did
not understand one another’s way of thinking.
Additionally, there were times we felt like giving up, however,
we made a conscious decision to keep trying and produce the best possible
answers that we could develop. Through this experience, I was able to
understand much more of the topics than before by working with other students
with varying thought processes and strengths. I really hope that our hard work
paid off and everyone else`s as well in this course.
What are
your thoughts on assignment 1?
Comment
below!
No comments:
Post a Comment